Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sun and Sand, Here I Come!

It's late, I have to be up early to catch our flight, but I can't sleep. I keep pacing the house thinking there is something that I forgot to pack. But then again, if I pack any more stuff, my luggage just might go over the weight limit. And since we already contribute to record airline profits for checked in luggage, I do not want to add an overweight fee to it.

So, here I am getting ready to shut down the laptop and pack it up in my carry-on, and I decided to do some last-minute checking of emails and such. I would first like to thank all of you who purchased my novel online and through MamaManga. Now would you please give me an honest review of it? I won't cry, I promise. Well, maybe a little, but nothing major. Second, I need to figure out what happened to the mobile app of Facebook, because it isn't hiding all those incessant game posts that invite me to help someone get something. I don't do Facebook games. Period. Stop asking. (I checked and these posts don't show up on my regular browser, only my mobile one.) 

Oh, look, I think I'm rambling. Well, I guess I better get some sleep or I will be very delirious tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing friends and family, blue skies and sandy beaches. Aloha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment